Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Ok, so for a plan that is based on science....this book is not written very well.  I am so excited to try "The Plan", but good gracious!  Sifting through it all to get the shopping lists and menus and what to prepare how far in advance is a total PITA.

NOTE: FLAX GRANOLA NEEDS TO BE PREPARED AT LEAST 1 DAY AHEAD.

My mornings are already packed...wake up to shower or sleep in and say dirty, nurse the baby, dress the toddler, make breakfast for toddler and baby, feed baby, get toddler to the potty, get out the door to preschool...so squeezing something new in should be interesting to say the least!  Bizarrely, I am praying for snow tonight so I don't have to do the school routine!

I'd love to go cook but I have a cranky baby on my hands and a toddler who is arguing "But I WAS LISTENING!  I AM A GOOD GIRL!"  {Sigh} It's going to be a long night.  Let's face it though, there is never going to be a "perfect" time to start "The Plan" so I may as well throw myself in to it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment